Friday, October 06, 2006

First Pregnancy- Week 37 (The End of The Week)


First Pregnancy- Week 37 (The End of The Week)
Originally uploaded by Brazil Bean Brewed.

Well I know I am a week earlier then normal but since this baby really could come at any time, I thought I should start taking pictures more often. As of today we have 17 days left to our due date, getting closer each day. It is pretty amazing to think that it is so close to happening, starting our family, having a baby around. We went to the doctor yesterday and everything is looking good, we will know start going to visit her every week till the baby comes. Our doctor said that the baby is still up high and hasn't dropped yet so we still have a few more days to wait. However, she said lots can happen in a week so we will see where the baby is next week. She gave us all the information we need for the hospital if something should happen sooner but we are pretty sure that this baby isn't coming very early. Travis thinks I still need to get a lot bigger, but I hope that I don't. I am already feeling the weight and wouldn't want to get too much bigger. Check out Chilli in the picture, I bet he has no idea what is gonna happen in a few days/weeks. It will be interesting to see what our cats do when we bring a baby home. Also my sister is coming down to visit me and of course her niece/nephew, she will arrive on the 21st and I am excited to have her here. She will be the first from my family to come and visit. Anyway, I will keep you posted more often with the progress of the pregnancy since we may be having a baby come any day now. Please be praying for us that everything goes well with the labor and birth and that both I and the baby do fine. Also pray for Travis as he stands by as my support and as we embark in a new phase of live. Thank you for your prayers and support.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow! I can even see change from last weeks picture.

You're such a beautiful pregnant lady...I can't wait to see what your little family of 3 looks like!!!