Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Travis' First Pregnancy - Week 32


Travis' First Pregnancy - Week 32
Originally uploaded by Brazil Bean Brewed.

Here you go John, your petition is answered. We have had a few people ask how Travis is doing since I have been pregnant. So here we thought that we would satisfy those who are wondering. No big huge belly on him, he's doing fairly well and not gaining weight as I have been gaining. As you can see, he's even smiling as we prepare for the last few weeks of life before adding a little baby into the picture. He is going to be a great dad and I am lucky to have him in my life to help me along as we wait for this baby. Proud Dad-to-Be!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's awesome. :) Trav, you're looking in great pregnancy shape. I'm so excited to see pictures of you guys and your new little one.

We should skype sometime, eh?

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Yeah baby. Work it.

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

there's the proud papa! you look great! where did your bellly go?! you're gonna be a great daddy - we're excited for you!