Sunday, September 21, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower

The girls surprised me one Sunday with a baby shower. This picture was taken in our Nursery at the building. Because we decided not to find out what we were having they decided to have a diaper shower where everyone brings diapers. It was great to not have to pay for diapers in the beginning as we now have two in diapers. I had wondered if they were going to do a shower for me as this was the week before I had Calen and our teammates were all going on vacation or furlough so I was almost surprised enough by the shower. It is hard to keep a surprise from me as I either get told by someone by mistake or I pick up on the little things that I observe. Although I do have to say this was the closet to being a real surprise as I have ever gotten. Thanks for thinking of me and throwing me a shower girls.

No comments: