Sunday, November 20, 2005

Asian Painting


Asian Painting
Originally uploaded by Brazil Bean Brewed.

One of the things that I have missed doing over the years with school work and business of life in general was art. Usually I do not have the time or resources to be able to create the kind of art that I desire to do. However, this past year I was recruited by Mary, my teammate to create a new piece of artwork for their bedroom with an Asian theme. I was eager to say yes so that I could get back into the swing of design and imagination. With a few guidelines from Mary and a specific verse from the Bible that she wanted incorporated I began the process of making this new work of art. I enjoyed every minute of the creativeness and my end product I felt was a success, well at least Mary loved it, which is the whole reason why it was made. It has made me realize the importance of allowing yourself free time in order to do some of the things you love. So just a hint to friends and family, take some time for yourself and do something that you love. Your heart will thank you for that time. Mine did!

No comments: